Music and Heritage Example Package
Music and Heritage
|Who is it for?
- Heritage organisations, galleries and schools looking for an alternative way to explore history and stories!
|Where can it happen?
- Anywhere with a heritage tale to inspire creativity/ a school or education centre of a museum or gallery.
|What could could the
- The creation of brand new music, reflective of the heritage topic
- Playing musical instruments
- Songwriting and Composing
- Performing at local events
- Connecting different groups of people
- Exploring interesting spaces and acoustics
|What could the outcomes be?
- Music representative of the groups and their stories
- Compositions that explore your heritage themes
- A raised profile for your organisation
- A deeper understanding of the heritage in focus
- Collaborations across generations
- Community connections forged
|What else can be provided?
- Use of Musical instruments including keyboards, ukuleles, recorders, iPads
- Project Blog including audio
- CD of music made for participants
Read more about our work with Heritage organisations here.
We love to talk! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your ideas or request a quote.